Scotts Valley and Santa Cruz, CA
If you have minor imperfections in your smile, dental bonding may be the affordable solution for you.
What is dental bonding?
Dental bonding uses a composite resin material to fix areas of imperfection including:
- Chipped teeth
- Slightly crooked teeth
- Small gaps between teeth
- Badly stained teeth that are unresponsive to whitening efforts
- Gum recession, to cover sensitive areas of a tooth
Dental bonding can be an affordable option of cosmetic dentistry, and can correct multiple issues at once. Composite material is biocompatible, meaning it is safe for your overall health.
Is dental bonding right for me?
There are many options available in the world of cosmetic dentistry. If you are considering dental bonding, discuss this with the dentist during your appointment. We will discuss your desires for a beautiful smile, paired with the benefits of our cosmetic dentistry treatment options in determining which procedure is right for you.
Here are some reasons why patients prefer dental bonding to correct minor cosmetic flaws.
- Cost – dental bonding provides an affordable solution to fixing cosmetic dental flaws.
- Convenience – dental bonding is completed in our office and does not require a dental lab to fabricate any materials. Once your procedure is complete, you can walk out of our office with your new, beautiful smile.
- Results – dental bonding treatment is relatively fast, and provides immediate results that are natural looking.
What can I expect during the procedure for dental bonding?
The dentist will need to remove a minimal amount of tooth structure to make room for the material that will be placed. The material is permanently bonded to your tooth, made smooth, and then polished, providing you with a dazzling new smile.
To schedule a consultation, contact Ebrahimian Integrative Dentistry today at (831) 824-5111. We welcome patients of Los Gatos, Santa Cruz, and Scotts Valley, California.